Saturday, November 15, 2008

God is Faithful

God is compeletly amazing and he has done so amazing things in my life and in my husbands life in the past month or so. Johnny has been out of work for 2 months and God has been so good and faithful to provide. He has proven himself over and over again and yet I still find having "faith" is sometimes very hard! I get frustrated with so many things so easily and it is so easy for satan to use that. So I try to stay positive and have faith.......


I am going back to work on a part-time basis for a few months. Although alomst all of me says how much I dont want to it, it is what God has opened up for us right now. I pray for God's strength because it is going to be so hard to walk out that door and leave my baby for the first time to go back to work. Yeah I will be home in the evenings and some during the week and on the weekends but when I am at work she will be in someone else's hands. I wont be there to hear everything she has to tell me and to play those little games. That is so hard for me to swallow. I dont understand why it is this way but I believe that God honors obedience and I believe he has given me a second chance at some things that I really screwed up the first time I worked for Dr. Tolia. God knows my heart and he knows that more than anything I desire to be home with my baby and I believe that in a few months I will have that again...hopefully! Anyway there are a few people in my life who don't support or understand the decision that I have made. Number one you dont have to agree with it but I would still like to have your support. Number two This is of God and God will provide everything that we need whther it be a babysitter or whatever and the person that God brings will love him and love my daughter. He is not going to put us or her in a situation that she wont be cared for. Number three She will continue to learn. Just because I am going back to work part time dosent mean her learning comes to a halt. Like I said earlier God will honor obedience although it is sometimes the hardest thing you will ever do. God will honor it. I am so sorry that you dont agree or support my decision, I wish you did! It breaks my heart that you can't see God's hand in ALL of this in ALL of the decisions that have been made latley are of God and have been prayed about and everything. It's my prayer that one day God will bring you back to him and then you will see until then......

1 comment:

full of gracie said...

God IS Faithful! And he does provide! It is up to us to reach out and take it! I am proud of you for recognizing that! Your faithfulness will be rewarded!